Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #391

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Amy is our hostess this week, and her sketch has so many possibilities!

Today I am using a new to me stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. called Hello There Bear.



I stamped with Altenew Jet Black ink, and colored with Copic markers. I added some sparkle to each duck with a Nuvo Glitter Pen. The cute paper is from Reverse Confetti, and the cloud die is Whimsy Stamps. Doesn't that bear look like he's confuddled? And so cute!


I hope you will join us! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday! Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created!







7 comments:

  1. Oh my this is adorable! Loving all those ducks with that bear! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet scene, Judy! That poor bear looks very confuddled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet stamp set! I love the expression on the bear's face. And you've colored it all beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card Judy! I love that image! That bear and his little ducks are so cute! Your colouring is fantastic! Love the background and that fun colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable scene and such a cute card! Perfect use of that panel in the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can one not be in love with this little scene?! What fun and such wonderful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!