Saturday, June 1, 2019

June Rainbow Card Challenge

Happy June, Cardmakers! Have you seen the new challenge at the Rainbow Card Challenge? This month is one of my very favorites: RAINBOW! And it's the neon kind, which is even better, since it has pink!


I am using Let's Shake Our Tail Feathers from Picket Fence Studios. Isn't that image gorgeous? Distress Oxide Inks plus Life Changing Brushes equal an awesome, fun neon rainbow background! I added a few little hearts for embellishments.

Be sure to join us and play along. It's so fun to see what everyone makes, and what wonderful ideas you all have!

4 comments:

  1. WOW, Judy!!! I LOVE the rainbow background with the black silhouette image on top! This is totally fabulous! So grateful to have you on the team at The Rainbow Card Challenge! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rainbow card.. they look pretty and colorful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning, such a riot of colour. The dt are certainly pulling out all the stops this month! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!