Sunday, March 8, 2020

Have You Tried Paper Glaze?

The new Paper Glaze at Picket Fence Studios is so much fun to work with! This is the Snowdrop White on red cardstock with the Always Word Die and Fancy Flourishes Stencil.


I taped my stencil down with Purple Tape, and then used a palette knife to apply the glaze. You have to work fairly quickly, as it dries quickly! Once completely dry, I adhered my word die (cut from Silver Metallic cardstock, and backed with red and gray cardstock) and some fun clear rhinestones for added shine! A super elegant valentine or anniversary card! 
Be sure to check out all the colors of the Paper Glaze - they are lovely!
Challenges:

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining at the Crafter's Castle Anything goes challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!