Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #426

It's Wednesday, and that means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today's hostess is Karren with a fun classic sketch!

I wanted to make something comforting for my Coffee Card partner for the month of March, so this is what I am sending off across the country this month! It's a stamping group that loves making coffee cards, and we share them with a partner each month.



I used the Coffee Word Die from Picket Fence Studios, and a coordinating sentiment from Coffee in Hand (also PFS). I added a Prima flower in a lovely cappuccino color, and backed my card with Soft Suede cardstock (SU!). The patterned paper is also from Stampin' Up!


I hope you will join us with your take on the sketch this week! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday, March 16. Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what lovely things my teammates have created on their blogs!


4 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment and what a gorgeous flower! I love how its tattered look goes perfectly with that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE this card!! The border is so fun and I LOVE that flower you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm coffee! I love this card and that fab flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!