Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #603

Good morning everyone! Today's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches is brought to you by our resident mountain climber, Jen B!

I feel like I have too much going on with my card, and would like to redo it. If you come back later in the week it may look like something else!

The Scribble Snowman dies are from Memory Box, and the sentiment is Picket Fence Studios. For some reason (maybe due to the kraft), I feel like my snowman is a cowboy wannabe. But he's not quite got all the things he needs to have to be that, and then there's those hearts..... he still has a lot of soft spots! ha~

I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, September 18th. Don't miss all of the amazing creations from the DT on the FMS blog to inspire you!





6 comments:

  1. Oh don't change this card! I love it! That snowman is so fun and I love the snowflakes in the background! The kraft and white look so perfect together! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to build a snowman??? Yes please! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowmen for the win this week! I love the pop of the snowman against the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually it's a fun card as is. I love the color choices and all the great textures on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This sketchy snowman is fabulous! So perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The white of the snowman really stands out on this fabulous card and draws the eye! I think it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!