Sunday, September 17, 2023

Need a Lot of Christmas Cards?

Hello everyone! Have a blessed Sunday!

Today I am sharing a VERY simple, yet classy holiday design that can be easily mass produced. I am not one for making multiples of anything (I would rather each item be unique), but this design lends itself easily to do that. And it's flat to mail, for the ever-increasing first class postage. Are we at 68 cents?

I chose two different stamps sets and one die for this card. All supplies are listed below. First I measured my cardstocks, with each layer being 1/4" less than the previous layer. On the top white layer, I used the Spellbinders star die to cut one star out of the front. I then stamped the bow hanger in Simon Hurley Bee Sting (I expected that to be yellow from its name!) and the sentiment in VersaFine Clair Nocturne. When dry, I added a backing layer of Silver from Cut Card Stock for the sparkling win. Adhere to the base layers, and you're good to go!


You can read more about this project and the supplies I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • white, red, silver glitter cardstock
  • Simon Hurley Bee Sting Dye Ink (red)
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!