Wednesday, May 25, 2022

The Rabbit Hole Designs June Release Day #3

Please scroll down for my Freshly Made Sketches post today!

It's Day 3 of The Rabbit Hole Designs June Release!

Today I am sharing the adorable Rubber Ducky - Fishing 3 x 4. Isn't he cute?


I used a stencil coloring technique to lay in the stencil patterns ON the duck, and let those be feathers and shadows. Then I filled in with Copic markers. The stencil I used is a retired TRHD stencil - of course finished before I realized it, but you could use any of the current stencils in the shop! Thanks for stopping by today!

Here is the lineup for today's inspiration:

The Rabbit Hole Designs
Jenn
Dalis
Judy
Deana

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!