Sunday, May 29, 2022

Have a Cup On Us!

I am excited to be sharing today the new Have A Cup On Us Bundle from Stamp Simply! This versatile set coordinates beautifully with all of the other coffee and tea themed products too! I made two cards for today to show you!

For both cards I chose the Carta Bella Gather at Home 6x6 paper pad - my current favorite at the moment!

For the first card, I used the large tall cup die, and stamped a sentiment from Coffee or Tea? right on the patterned paper. It matches the background paper that I used, with the new Tim Holtz Simply Plaid die on top. 

I popped up the cup, and also the double Java die (black and pink) from A Cup of Java. Everything coordinates so well. I used one of the Fishtail Sentiment Banners to highlight the WELCOME on the patterned paper.

Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • light pink, black, white cardstock
  • foam tape, liquid glue

For my second card, I stamped the cups in VersaFine Onyx Black, and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored the cups with various shades of black and gray Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment from Coffee or Tea? in the corner, and popped up everything with foam tape.  I love that foliage pattern in the background paper.


Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • black, white cardstock
  • foam tape, liquid glue
  • clear embossing powder
  • alcohol markers
  • Elizabeth Crafts blanket stitch rectangle die

You can see more of this fabulous new Bundle on the Stamp Simply Blog! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving seeing all your creations, but I'm especially happy to see you with Stamp Simply! Good to see them with this fun new release, love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!