Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #591

We have a new sketch today at Freshly Made SketchesOur hostess today is our avid hiker and proud mom of a recent 9th grade graduate, Jen B! I missed last week due to a beach vacation in North Carolina with the family (such a GREAT time), but I love being back in my stamp room to create!


I started with the Poppy Stamps Grid Heart Frame cut from light pink cardstock. I had several options for the design underneath - distress backgrounds, ink blended, mono prints...but decided to go with this sweet dotted Baby paper from Carta Bella. I used two edger dies from Whimsy Stamps for the middle angles to soften the lines. From there, I grabbed two dies that were close - Waffle Flower Hugs and one of the Branch Botanicals from Sugar Pea Designs. Voila! A pink card to send to my sister - who also loves pink and die cutting!

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, June 26. Be sure to take a peek at the designs my talented teamies have made on the FMS blog to inspire you!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Judy, I love what you did with this! The die cut heart BG is wonderful over the polka dots and I love the curved panel for the flower stem and sentiment! Sue N

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely beautiful Judy! I love all that pink and those diecut hearts and leaves are gorgeous! I just love that swoopy panel as well! This will delight someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this card is gorgeous! Oh so pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this monochromatic card! Gorgeous paper and fab die cuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!