Sunday, June 25, 2023

Think On These Things

Today I am sharing a card of encouragement using products available at Stamp Simply!

I love the elegance of black, white, and red. I used Festive Berries Distress Oxide Ink for my stencil, masking off the other third of the panel for the beautiful tulips from Get Well Tulip. The Crochet die from Tim Holtz provided an elegant connection between the stencil and stamp. The scripture was stamped in black ink and then cut out with an oval die.

You can see more details about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog!


Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • black, white cardstock
  • Festive Berries DOX ink
  • clear gems
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!