Monday, June 12, 2023

June Guest Designing for the Ink Blot Shop!

I am happy to be guest designing for the Ink Blot Shop this month! The images are so cute and I especially adore all of the creatures/animals in the shop! Today I am sharing two cards - with wings!

First up is this adorable trio of nesting warblers from Tweet Talk, who are sending a group hug to a friend. The images are stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder and colored with Copics. The background was made using the new Pattern Play 6x6 stencil. This stencil has some super fun patterns to mix and match - or use alone!

I added a "fluffy" line of glitter along the top of the nest. The sentiment is from Sweet Times Sentiments - 28 stamps perfect for all occasions! So cute!

Next up is a card that I had previously made, and shared on Instagram, but not on my blog. So it will join the birds today!

Flopsy Birds is an amazing set for the bird lover. There are 47 stamps in the set! Birds and scene building images - like this cute branch. A must have! The clouds are from the Get Grounded 4x6 set, and the sentiment is from Scripty Sayings

Tune in next week for another IBS share! 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!