Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #595

 Hello everyone! We have a new sketch today at Freshly Made SketchesOur hostess today is the beautiful and talented Amy! Her sketch has layers - and I love that!


I recently purchased this fun Watermelon Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. The Layered Watermelon Stencil made such a fun background. I used Festive Berries, Twisted Citron, and Black Soot DOX for the stencil colors, and colored in the stamped images with Copic markers.


I cut a stitched circle die out of vellum to ground (ha) my watermelons and follow the sketch. I added a green striped piece of patterned paper for interest and adhered everything to an embossed white panel, which is popped up on the white card base.
I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, July 24 (my anniversary!). Be sure to take a peek at the designs my talented teamies have made on the FMS blog to inspire you!

Other challenges for this card:

8 comments:

  1. What a great and fun stencil, it made an awesome background for your pretty and refreshing card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you have me feeling a bit melon-choly......adorable card - love the stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I love your card, especially the stenciling. Thanks for joining The Paper Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card just makes me so happy! I love every part of it! That paper is so fun and I love the watermelon stamp! This will make someone very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, this is just the perfect summer card! Love the watermenons and the fab color combo. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a stencil?!? Wow! I love the colors on this fun Summertime card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect summery card!! Love the watermelons. And happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so fun! The watermelon stamp and stencil are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!