Sunday, July 23, 2023

Time to be Grateful

While I am enjoying summer immensely, and am not ready to move on, I decided to make a fall card for this week's wreath shares from the Stamp Simply Design Team. We haven't yet had the hot temps like everyone else and have had an unusual amount of nice rain this summer - so I suppose it's not the normal here! 


The plaid patterned paper along the bottom was adhered to the cardstock panel, then embossed with the rest of the panel using an embossing folder. The wreath is stamped with VersaFine Sepia ink on white CS. I stamped the pumpkins with Memento Tuxedo Black, and then colored the pumpkin image with Copics. Both the wreath and pumpkins were cut out with the coordinating dies. 


I cut two circles - one from vellum and one from the rust plaid pattern from the Autumn 6x6. The wreath pieces were layered on top of the two circles. The two sentiments were stamped with Memento ink, and then cut with tag dies. I wrapped the card with burlap string, and tied the sentiment tags to the card. Sequins added bling!

You can find out more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • kraft, confetti kraft (tags), suede & white cardstock
  • vellum
  • alcohol markers
  • sequins
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh...Fall sounds wonderful, and for a moment, your pretty card made me forget about Summer and its obnoxious heat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!