Sunday, July 16, 2023

Celebrate Baby

 

Happy Sunday and day-after-my-birthday! Right now we are having a huge thunderstorm, which I love! There is something about thunder and rain that is so relaxing to me. I guess growing up with big storms made me love them.

What better for a rainy day than to play with some fun dies!? Today I am sharing a baby mobile card cased from Debbie Darnall that I saw on Pinterest. Such a cute idea. I used the Welcome Baby Basic Dies from Stamp Simply for the mobile pieces, and Farmhouse All Occasion Greetings (a must have!) for the sentiment. I used textured cardstock from DCWV for all dies and the card base. I drew the lines with an Azteca alcohol marker in blue gray. Fast and fun!



You can see more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • various colored and white textured cardstock
  • alcohol marker to draw stitching
  • cloud die
  • corner rounder punch for bottom of card base
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!