Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #598

Happy Wednesday! We have a new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches from Jen T! I love the corner sketch!

I used the new Christmas Florals Stencil from Spellbinders. I used DOX inks (Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Scattered Straw) for the stencil and Script Peace from WPlus9 for the sentiment. I added five little pink rhinestone gems for a little sparkle. A pretty pink mailable holiday card done!


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, August 14th. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous designs my talented teamies have made on the FMS blog to inspire you!

5 comments:

  1. I think you have inspired me to play of DOX inks - the images are layered so beautifully here, Judy! I'm loving this color palette so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Judy! Those Christmas flowers are pretty and those inks looked to have worked splendidly! Love that big, bold sentiment too! Perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pionsettias and they perfectly frame the "peace"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink!! Love it! What a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pink poinsettias look so fresh and crisp and go so beautifully with that scripty sentiment! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!