Sunday, August 6, 2023

Give Thanks with Stamp Simply

One of my friends told me the other day that the leaves have started to change where she lives. How about where you are? Definitely not here - we've still had high temps and high humidity. But the Stamp Simply DT has been making fall cards all week, so I'm feeling the cooler temps coming on!

I used just one stamp set for this pretty fall card - Give Thanks Bundle. The leaves and acorns are stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I embossed them because the base medium is acrylic paint from a Gel Press print. It not only brings out the color but gives a nice smooth texture in contrast to the rougher paint.

The background is a Tim Holtz 3D Embossing Folder, which I ran through twice, once with white cardstock, and then kraft. I cut out some of the kraft with the Fishtail banners and popped them up where they fit in the overall design. My favorite Metallic Gold Thread was used to wrap the card and three little brown metallic sequins (Doodlebug) finished the look!

You can find more about these stamps and dies at Stamp Simply today!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • white, kraft cardstock
  • clear embossing powder
  • metallic brown sequins
  • gold metallic thread
  • acrylic paint (background with Gel Press plate)
  • Gel Press
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Your images on top of that fabulous embossed background have definitely put me in the mood for all - my favorite season!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!