Sunday, August 13, 2023

He Stilled the Storm

Hello! This week at Stamp Simply, the DT has been sharing lighthouse cards for all occasions. Today I am  showcasing the Keweenaw Waterway North Entry Lighthouse in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Stamp Simply is located in the UP and I think it's so fun to have local landmarks in the stamp collection.

I colored my image with Copic markers to simulate the colors of the real lighthouse. I used a white gel pen to give some breaking waves to the water and stamped the ship's wheel with Warm Breeze ink for the background panel. I had fun with the cheesecloth for texture and three rhinestones on the oval frame finish it off.

You can learn more about these products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!



Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • white, gray, ocean blue cardstock
  • VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze ink
  • alcohol markers
  • white gel pen (on waves)
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Love how you created the lighthouse to look like your local lighthouse. A beautiful make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!