Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #604

Good morning everyone! I love this week's sketch by Cécile! She has an eye for creating unique sketches and it was so much fun deciding what to make.


I used my new Jumbo Curiosity: Acorns from The Greetery and some fun, coarse sparkling glitter in front of my DOX painted sketch background. I added a little plaid patterned paper to balance my card.


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery. 
This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, September 25th. Don't miss all of the amazing creations from the DT on the FMS blog to inspire you!





4 comments:

  1. This is so fantastic Judy! Those acorns make my heart go pitter patter! Such perfect fall colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this sweet fall card! My favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous! Those acorns look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful fall card! Love the rich colors and those beautiful acorns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!