Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #592

We have a new sketch today at Freshly Made SketchesOur hostess today is the wildly talented Cécile! I love everything she makes, and this sketch has such great possibilities!


I looked through my stamp sets for what might work for the "sailboat" shapes. I had about five sets pulled but finally decided on the adorable Dog Days by Reverse Confetti. They may be retired, but RC is still one of my very favorite companies! This set has such cute doggies with it, but I chose just the palm trees. I ended up casing (almost exactly) this amazing card by Michelle from the Card Grotto. I loved her clouds so much. I added waves using a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and cut my sentiment with a banner die from MFT Stamps.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery. This week's challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, July 3. Be sure to take a peek at the designs my talented teamies have made on the FMS blog to inspire you!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Judy! I love those palm trees (they're my favourite) and I get a warm, beachy vibe from this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh some time in the tropics sounds good to me! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous soft clouds! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your palm trees work perfectly for the sketch and those clouds look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!