Sunday, July 2, 2023

Beautiful Coneflowers

Hello and Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing a card I made with the beautiful Coneflower from Stamp Simply. I take my dog for a walk in our park (one block from my house) every day in the mornings, and I love seeing all of the gorgeous flowers there. So this was inspired by my sweet dog - in a way!


I stamped each flower with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder while the ink was still wet. I colored three of the flowers in light colors, and then the fourth with bolder colors (Copics). I arranged them over each other on the lavender base as if the breeze in the park was moving them in the wind. 

I had cut the Simple Plaid cover die in strips for another project, and used a piece here to pop up for the sentiment backdrop (Farmhouse Simple Sentiments) and main flower (also popped up). I added several rhinestones for shine and sparkle.

I wasn't sure how everything would fit together, but I love the end result! You can see more about this card and the supplies I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • lavender, gray, white cardstock
  • alcohol markers
  • clear embossing powder
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

I am also playing along with:

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous floral card in shades of blue Judy, many thanks for sharing at our Flower themes this month at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous contemporary design in beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!