Sunday, July 30, 2023

Love Always with Stamp Simply

I am loving the new Craft Consortium Ink Drops 6x6 Collection called Organics. I am usually not one to choose green for an overall color starter, but this paper is so gorgeous! A new favorite! You can find it at Stamp Simply, along with the other products I used today.

I love eye catching cards that are not super time consuming. We opened our summer musical at the theater this week, so the next two weeks I have fewer hours to spend crafting. This lovely card was so quick to make. On my black cardstock panel, I adhered the Ink Drops paper with Connect Glue from Gina K. I cut the Flower Field garden die from heavy black cardstock and also attached it with Connect glue. This panel was then added to the Gold card base. I stamped my sentiment in Nocturne ink on Kraft cardstock and cut it out with the Fishtail Banners from Stamp Simply. I curved the center of the banner for fun and interest. Three green sequins are hiding in the flowers!

You can see more about these products on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • black, kraft cardstock
  • metallic green sequins (3)
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!