Thursday, May 17, 2007

Small~ but mighty!


I have a lot of little stamps: those that are 1 1/2 inches or smaller. Sometimes they just get lost in the growing population of big stamps. Today, the small stamps had their day, as the SCS Challenge for today was to use small stamps! I had a piece of black/white patterned paper that I had cut for an earlier challenge (some of you may recognize this layout!) and decided to build my card around that - from the inside out, I guess! I punched a few holes out of the DP for "some color" to peek through. The other thing I have a lot of is SCRAPS. I save them all -- thinking sometime I will need that little sliver of ....whatever..... so today I decided that I had to use everything out of my scrap tote. This is what I came up with -- I call it "Dotty Thanks." Small stamps, scraps, a Cuttlebug embossing folder -- or two -- ribbon (love ribbon!), and one of my favorite colors: Green Galore. I think it's kind of a funky card! I am sending it to a stamping friend who sent me some Bella images to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!