Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fiona Knows I Need My Stamping Time!

After several days of babysitting and slight frustration, Fiona has learned to let me stamp! She brought in a chew toy to my stamp room, chewed a bit and promptly went to sleep so I was able to make a card for today's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge.
Congratulations to Susie (susiestampalot), who is today's Featured Stamper! I chose her card HERE to case.

I changed the layout slightly, changed images and colors, added gems instead of buttons, and moved my sentiment. I added sparkly Stickles to the flower petals, the baby's breath, and around the sentiment. The flowers are stamped three times, cut out, and raised on dimensionals.

I also used Sharon's (notimetostamp) blog challenge to make a card with a flower and purple on it somewhere. Be sure to check out Sharon's blog -- she has some fantastic ideas and samples!

Stamps: With Love by CTMH
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Provo Craft Slab DP
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Lovely Lilac
Accessories: organdy ribbon, lavender gems, flower punch, dimensionals, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments!
    You do really nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh.....so gorgeous!!! I love all the bling and the dp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sparkly softness of this!!!
    the sentiment is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Judy!! I love the soft colors!! And I hafta tell ya, I especially love the sentiment square. I always tend to make it a circle or oval, but the square is so striking!! AWESOME!! I'm gonna hafta remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love the background paper!!! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. You are consistently amazing :0)!!! Great job on combining those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I like the sparkly stuff and the ribbon. Greay baby's breath stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tile look to the DP - wonderful popped up flowers and line of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love this -- great dimension and lots of pretties!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!