Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!


A big shout out to my friend, Monica!!! Today is her birthday!!

Monica is the co-owner of Hambo Stamps, with her artist husband, Tim. She is a delightfully fun and funny person, and today some of the Design Team (past and present) wanted to help her celebrate her special day. Be sure to check out what the other gals have in store:


Happy Birthday, my friend! I hope Tim takes you somewhere wonderful!



Stamps: Hambo Stamps
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue POP DP
Ink: Bashful Blue, Green Galore, Barely Banana, Yoyo Yellow, Black Stazon
Accessories: Stickles, blue gems, Marvy scalloped oval punches, sponge dauber, corner rounder, white organdy ribbon

13 comments:

  1. I love it! And that's so funny...we used the same stamp...great minds think a like...love the saying on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy - I LOVE this card! And I think my favorite thing about it is that the chick is holding a balloon. Tim has drawn so many of our other images holding balloons, but somehow he missed this one, so I appreciate that you "fixed" that for him! LOL Thank you so much for thinking of me on my birthday and helping me celebrate today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Judy! I also love the balloon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Judy, Happy Birthday to Monica. It's Reeds birthday today too. (Jules DH)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree... the balloon is the perfect addition. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty, pretty card, Judy. Just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what an ADORABLE card, Judy! Love the soft blue and white, and that sentiment is just toooooo stinkin' cute! Definitely a card to make someone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling!! I love the balloon outta the box!! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! I love little duckies.
    Great Blog.
    KK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!