Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Sneak Peek and........more!


Today I want to show you just a little part of a new set that Our Daily Bread Designs will have available tomorrow!! This is a sneak peek of Peace On Earth. It has several verses and also a beautiful image of a lion and a lamb that I will show you tomorrow!

I will have BLOG CANDY from Our Daily Bread Designs tomorrow! So be sure to come back and check it out!!

I just love the new sets and I know many of you will too! Check out the other Design Team members' blogs for sneak peeks too!! (See sidebar)

And tomorrow I will have another fun announcement about a new challenge for you on Mondays!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Peace on Earth by Our Daily Bread Designs
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink POP DP
Ink: Black Stazon, Versamark
Accessories: paper flower, Silver EP, Cuttlebug EF, oval punch, white organdy ribbon, pearls

See you tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. Judy this is so soft and pretty. Always look forward to seeing what Our Daily Bread will have next. Love their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Judy, love the scallop pieces. Hhhmmm... I wonder what Monday will bring. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The cuttlebug background looks really nice on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty, Judy!
    I REALLY like how you did the sentiment!
    The textures make this card a cozy elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful ~ i love the sentiment over the flower just a tad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, this is simply beautiful!! I love what you did with the flower!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with such lovely detail. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Judy!! I love how you framed that dove!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!