I am kidding --- I love all kinds of games -- even this one! I was tagged by three wonderful women - all of whom stamp incredible things (you MUST check out their blogs) and one who makes some of the fabulous stamps the other two (and me!) use (and you MUST check out her blog and website!). Kim, Jami, and Kelley all tagged me this week! (And this is an easy post to schedule ahead while I am gone to NC!)
So here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
(What did we all do before blogging?? LOL)
Okay - let's see if I can come up with new ones, since I have done this before....
1. I hate spiders. I can't even kill little tiny ones - they are so icky. I sprayed on this morning with Redken Mousse -- worked great, although I will have to send my husband in to scrape the spider off the floor.....
2. My biggest pet peeve is being late. To anything. 2nd place goes to misspelled words!
3. I love watching professional football. The Dallas Cowboys have been my favorite team since I was 10 years old! Roger Staubach was the quarterback, followed by Danny White. I can remember how excited I was when White became the QB, as he is from my home state of Arizona, and I met him when I was in 9th grade! I have stuck with the Cowboys through Barry Switzer and Michael Irvin - and am hanging in there with T.O., Pacman and Jerry Jones..... ugh. Tony Romo makes up for it!
4. I don't like heights much....... (Jami, there is NO way I could jump out of a plane. I would die of fright. Seriously.). Roller coasters are not for me.
5. I would love to have time to take ballroom dancing lessons. And so would my husband. Some day.....
6. I don't really like talking on the phone. Except to my son. :)
7. I would rather have mashed potatoes with butter than a piece of chocolate cake.
Yeah, that last one is weird, huh? And I mean REAL mashed potatoes! :)
Here are the seven gals I am tagging. Take some time to visit their blogs too!
Have a wonderful day! I am enjoying the North Carolina weather today!
Kelley is offering FREE SHIPPING at Our Daily Bread Designs this weekend!