Monday, December 29, 2008

Cute New Stuff! Come See!

I am not sure if I will be able to stamp today (yes, continued pain....bleh!) so I wanted to highlight some of the other HAMBO STAMPS New Arrivals.

Check out these cute new projects by the Hambo DT:
Holly
MacKenzie
Jane

and these oldies but goodies by
Jane
Libby

Be sure to see my previous two posts about how to receive the GIRAFFE from me FREE!
I hope to be back later today with a new sample, but it may be tomorrow before I am.

And just a reminder about House Mouse Monday -- our Challenge #19 - Embossing -- runs through January 4th due to the holidays. Challenge #20 will be posted January 5th.

5 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Joy, I am sorry to hear that you are still in pain. I will be praying for your recovery.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hope you start to feel better soon!! That giraffe is way too cute, but that plumber really cracks me up!! :) Take care friend!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Hang in there...hope you get some relief to your pain really soon!!
hugs, Jami

Joan Ervin said...

I am so sorry about the pain, Judy....my DH had surgery a few years ago and hasn't had any problems since. Hopefully you will feel better soon!!!

Denise Clark said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! We all miss you!