Monday, December 29, 2008

Cute New Stuff! Come See!

I am not sure if I will be able to stamp today (yes, continued pain....bleh!) so I wanted to highlight some of the other HAMBO STAMPS New Arrivals.

Check out these cute new projects by the Hambo DT:
Holly
MacKenzie
Jane

and these oldies but goodies by
Jane
Libby

Be sure to see my previous two posts about how to receive the GIRAFFE from me FREE!
I hope to be back later today with a new sample, but it may be tomorrow before I am.

And just a reminder about House Mouse Monday -- our Challenge #19 - Embossing -- runs through January 4th due to the holidays. Challenge #20 will be posted January 5th.

5 comments:

  1. Joy, I am sorry to hear that you are still in pain. I will be praying for your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start to feel better soon!! That giraffe is way too cute, but that plumber really cracks me up!! :) Take care friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there...hope you get some relief to your pain really soon!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about the pain, Judy....my DH had surgery a few years ago and hasn't had any problems since. Hopefully you will feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get to feeling better soon! We all miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!