Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Days Are Here Again!


For today's Featured Stamper Challenge 117 I chose this card of sparkplug17's to case. I loved the layout, so I kept that, and the overall theme. I changed images, papers and added ric rac to pick up the colors in the paper and the bird's wing. (Click on the picture to enlarge)

I decided I better get inking my Unity Stamps Kit of the Month from March, as May's will be on its way to me soon and I haven't had much of a chance to use the one from March yet!

That being said, today is my Second Blogaversary! That is a happy day! Thank you to all my subscribers through Google and Feedblitz and those that stop by when they can!
I am offering up some Blog Candy starting tomorrow -- so be sure to come back to see what it is -- and I will have a House Mouse Challenge card as well!

Don't forget tomorrow's deadline for Hambo's Cool Cat contest! (see yesterday's post)
Have a good day!


Stamps: March KOTM by Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Wisteria Basic Grey DP, Elegant Eggplant, Naturals White
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Creamy Caramel, Elegant Eggplant, Mint Melody, Baja Breeze
Accessories: buttons, Cuttlebug EF, ric rac, EK Success wavy border punch, Nestabilities

11 comments:

  1. Congrats, Judy on your Second Blogaversary. I love your blog and your wonderful creations. Love your Happy Day card with the basic grey papers and colors too. Cute little bird image and the ric rac too. Phyllis M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogaversary to you...happy blogaversary to you...Happy blogaversary dear JUDY(eeeeee)...Happy Blogaverary to YOUUUUUU! (Dang! That is a MOUTHFUL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2nd Blogaversary, Judy....thanks for sharing your talents with us......

    very cute card....love the circular sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary!
    this set is so seet, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card, Judy!!! So many great colors and details!!!
    God Bless! Angella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogaversary! You've been on my faves list for the past year, and I've enjoyed every one of your posts! Love the soft colors in this latest card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute design for your card, happy bright colors! Looks like your little mouse has something to celebrate, congratulations on your 2nd Blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogaversary Judy!! And what a darling, darling card too! Love your sentiment tree with that sweet bird. And the colors are so warm and rich.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Happy Blog-o-versary!! Gorgeous card!! Love Love LOVE the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY.....JUDY
    WONDERFUL CARD AND CASE... LOVE THE SENTIMENT, COLOURS, TEXTURE..
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!