Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sneak Peek #2!

Today I want to share with you the second set that will be released on June 1st by Our Daily Bread designs. It is called Quiet Waters.


I always think of the song "As the Deer" when I read that Psalm 42 verse! It's an old song, but a favorite of many.

My colors today came from the SCS Color Challenge 220: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, and So Saffron. Click on the picture for a close-up view.

After stamping in VersaFine Black Onyx Ink, I watercolored my images. My deer were painted first with So Saffron and then with Pumpkin Pie.

Designer paper is Que Sera Sera by K & Co.
Stamps, paper, distressing tool and ink are all available at ODBD.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Check out more Sneak Peeks by the Bread Basket here:
Angella
Chris
Jane


Stamps: Quiet Waters by ODBD
Paper: Que Sera Sera DP by K & Co,. Whisper White, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue
Accessories: pearlized brads by Island Lagoon, linen thread, sewing machine, distressing tool
Techniques: watercolor

17 comments:

  1. WOW! Judy, this is so gorgeous!! I just love your scenery! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza Judy! This is gorgeous! I love your design and those colors are so lovely! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jude!!! (reminds me of a song...) :) The dp u used here is gorgeous! love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful - Judy!!! Love how you colored the image - it's a wonderful image and I really like the Psalm with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful!!! your coloring and all your details are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh!! I soo NEED this set! I LOVE it!! Your card is stunning, Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Judy. I love the layout and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Judy!! I'm drooling over this set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not only a great card, but a new look for your blog....you are one busy lady

    ReplyDelete
  10. You balanced the colors from the challenge just beautifully! Fantastic job on the image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice - also love the quote at the top of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Oh I like this image, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Judy!!! Love the colours, soft colouring and the twine and brads at the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an awesome card! Love your DP's and your colored imnage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!