Friday, May 29, 2009

Sneak Peek #3!


For today's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge 222: Plenty of Patterns...

I used Memory Box Sugardrop Designer Paper for my card, with one layer of Sahara Sand for my cardstock base. There is another layer of Sugardrop behind the Sahara Sand.

The verse is from Ask, Seek, Knock -- a new June 1st release by Our Daily Bread designs~

I think I seriously need my camera adjusted or something -- all of the sudden the pictures are all dark -- I usually can get a good picture in three tries. This is very dark after about 20 tries, and PSE wouldn't even fix it. Hmmmm.....a gremlin in my camera.......I am not happy with this picture at all, as this is such a soft card, so I will keep messing with it today and see if I can come up with a better picture!


Stamps: Ask, Seek, Knock by ODBD
Paper: Memory Box Sugardrop, Sahara Sand
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: lace trim, pearls, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug EF

16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design Judy! I love your placement of the branch with the verse, and the pearls and lace make for a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what PSE is, but this card sure looks G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S to me! Every last detail is so beautiful, Judy (or are we calling you Hollywood these days?) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh ... I love this... Great sneaks, this is very pretty. Your camera is fine from this side of the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible, Judy! It could not be any more perfect! Great paper choices, layout, stamp - just wonderful all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and serene Judy!! Love your use of this dp!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Judy!! You did such a great job with the challenge using this set!! Love your use of the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Judy! Love that dp and can't wait to see the new releases.
    Hugs,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love Lace trim.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy I love this one... this is one of my favorite papers and you used it to the fullest on this one!!! I have found that with light colored cards my pics come out dark too... not sure why but the light colors always do me in. But it's clear as a bell that this is one beauty! I'm just so thrilled to be able to join the girls in the bread basket... it's a yummy place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. do I ever hoard these papers....but you have tempted me to get that box out and create! Your card today, Judy, is stunnng!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Judy! This is stunning! I love the delicate lace trim...how lovely! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning!!! Love the soft feel of this card and the lace!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!