Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Crushed Black Razzleberries!

These cute images are from a new release by Chicken Girl Design Stamps, by Jannie Ho, available exclusively at i {heart} papers, along with the Nestabilities by Spellbinders. This set is called Happy Halloween!

There are Diamond Stickles on the little bunny's dress. The little brad on the ribbon is a black cat and says "hiss" ~

Have a wonderful fall day!

Stamps: Happy Halloween (IHP)
Paper: PTI White, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Copics, VersaFine Black Onyx
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Cuttlebug EF, tag punch, Nestabilities, Halloween brad, sponge dauber, Diamond Stickles, Black EP
Techniques: embossing, sponging

9 comments:

  1. AAACK! LOVE this Judy! All the white space is AWESOME on this and I LOVE that cb folder!!! ADORABLE image and I LOVE the ribbon slide too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love that spider wed embossed background. Great halloween colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe! This is just waaay too cute, Judy!!! Love the web background...what a perfect background for this adorable image! Oh and the ribbon slide...LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you sponged the little moon in the background- great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great color combo and I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW Judy how cute and fun!!! LOVE the razzleberry and that sweet halloween image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Judy! LOVE that hissing cat brad!!! Love razzleberry! I really do want some but not sure if I'm going to order or not! Super halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy - I thought this card was awesome when I saw it yesterday over on SCS.....totally love the embossed background!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Oh, Oh, I love that embossed spider web!!!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!