Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ahhhhhhh...........Kraft!!

No, I am not talking about Mac and Cheese -- although I do like that! I am talking about KRAFT paper! LOVE that! I go through a lot of it -- my favorite brands are PaperTrey Ink and Stampin' Up!

Today's SCS Color Challenge was to use Mellow Moss, any White, and KRAFT!
Here is what I came up with:

I stamped my image in Craft White ink, and then embossed with White Embossing Powder. The corners are pierced with an Ornare template. I added pearls to the poinsettia middles as well.
What do you think?

This week I am holding auditions for "A Christmas Carol: The Musical" (How many things are called "Fill in the Blank: The Musical"?? It's funny to me!). Anyway, it is the show based, of course, on Dickens' traditional story, and it is so much fun! It is a great musical to show your family -- it was made into a Hallmark movie starring Kelsey Grammer. I tell you though -- remember Jason Alexander (George from Seinfeld???)? You should hear him sing Marley's ghost's song, "Link By Link." WOW! I never knew he could sing! Anyway, I am excited about this show -- it should be a lot of fun and my daughter and husband are trying out! More on this later this week!!

Have a great day!! I intend to! :)

Stamps: Gifts of Christmas (SU)
Paper: Kraft, Mellow Moss, unknown DP
Ink: Craft White
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels, White EP, moss grosgrain ribbon, white satin trimmed organdy ribbon, Hero Arts pearls, Ornare piercing template

13 comments:

  1. Interesting color challenge! I wouldn't have thought to put those 3 together, but you pulled it off...it really is fantastic hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love all that fancy paper piercing! Very elegant! Beautiful work Judy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Xmas card! I love the image stamped in white, the piercing, and the pearls. Its truly breathtaking. But unlike you, I despise Kraft paper. I always struggle with it myself, yet I admire the works of art other people can make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant!! I just love your piercing and design!! I have a hard time with kraft cards for some reason but yours is so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Judy - what a gorheous card for Christmas, I love the way you have used the Colour Challenge - stunning!! Your image is beautiful along with that gorgeous paper piercing!!
    We are Seinfeld lovers and never knew that George could sing!! Sounds good to me! Thanks for sharing!! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Just bought this stamp set for my own Christmas cards, and I'm so glad I did! Your card is beautifully elegant, and I love the Ornare punched corners. Pearl accents are perfect. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your card! The piercing is a wonderful addition.

    Have fun at tryouts. Sounds like a very fun show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your musical sounds like fun Judy! what a lot of work that must be to put on a production like that!!!

    Love this pretty card- the corner punching is beautiful as well as the white image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card- the piercing and the pearls are stunning! The musical sounds like fun; hope your DD and DH make the tryouts so you can have a fun time as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - this is GORGEOUS - Judy!!! The piercing looks awesome!!! Hugs~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just exquisite, Judy!!!!!!
    Love it !!!!!
    tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!