Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Friends With Flair and New Stamps!

For SCS Ways To Use It Challenge 239: Around the World ~

My son will graduate from college in May and my daughter next May from high school, so we are planning a family trip to Europe to celebrate! One of the places in our top three choices is Italy. It was my favorite country in Europe the last time I went (a looooong time ago), and I would love to go back - especially to Tuscany!

So here is my Around the World card! I have been waiting to use some of my Debbie Mumm Travel Stack paper and this was a perfect challenge for it! My sentiment is from Unity's Everday Adorable and the cut out trees are from Tiny Trinity. This card is 5.25" square.

Visit the Unity blog to see the list of participating blogs in the hop today and what Friends With Flair is all about. You might win some Unity!

Tomorrow begins Sneak Peeks of the new Chicken Girl Design Stamps. There are two new CUTE holiday sets being released this month and I will have peeks this week for you right here! CGDS are carried exclusively by
i {heart} papers.



Thanks for stopping by today!


Stamps: Everyday Adorable (sentiment) and Tiny Trinity (trees) by Unity
Paper: Debbie Mumm Travel Stack DP, Always Artichoke, Really Rust, Mellow Moss, River Rock, unknown DP (trees)
Ink: Always Artichoke, Chamomile Distress Ink (PTI)
Accessories: paper piercer, rust square brads, Cuttlebug EF, scallop scissors

19 comments:

  1. Jude...I REALLY love this look...this is just gorgeous.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...my sister in law and brother in law leave for Italy next week for their 25th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Judy!! Love that Debbi Mum paper!! Your design and colors are spectacular. You rocked that challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, I LUV these deep rich colors! What a terrific idea on adding the band with the sentiment...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how exciting a trip to Europe - wahoooo!!!
    I love Italy....well I'm a little bias because my dad's side of the family is Italian :)....and I always felt connected with the flair and the Italian cuisine - LOL!!! Traveling to Rome was especially awesome - so much history in one place!!!

    Your card for the WT is perfect...I love it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously... I love this. I love the dp and the tree images with that sentiment. SO perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is the COOLEST card! LOVE the DP/collage and the trees on Kraft was BRILLIANT! This is really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW. I love how warm this card is, and it has that old timelessness that Italy evokes so well. Thanks for a breath of relaxation!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so rich and warm, love the colors, love that paper, love how you incorporated the stamps into the card, wonderful textured background, great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do adore this card and the quote on the leather is my favorite part!!
    Kim Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Gosh...Judy, this card is simply amazing...I LOVE everything about it...It really has to be one of my favourites on the blog hop!! Gorgeous and stunning!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the deep rich tones in the color papers you used. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the pierced edge to the band puts a nice finish to the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Lovely warm colors and amazing layering! A trip to Europe! How exciting! Hope you have a wondeful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!