Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Happy Birthday and Goodbye ---

Happy Birthday to Kelley Holland! Kelley is the owner of Our Daily Bread designs. The Bread Basket Design Team has some fun birthday cards for Kelley today, so check them out!
*Angella* *Angie* *Chris* *Connie* *Dawn* *Deb* *Debi* *Grace* *Lorelie* *Sandee* *Silke*

Here is the card I made to celebrate Kelley's birthday. I used May God Hold You, one of my favorite ODBD sets.


I have had the pleasure and opportunity to work with so many wonderful women on the ODBD team, but today is my last post as part of the Bread Basket. I am stepping down from the team to free up my schedule a bit for my family. I have so appreciated the wonderful scripture verses and images that Kelley carries, and I have loved getting to know the women (both ODBD alums and current Breadsticks!) that have been a part of the team with me!

This Irish blessing is for Kelley's birthday, but also for all of my team member friends as well! I wish them all God's blessings and thank Kelley for the wonderful opportunity I had to be a part of her company!

10 comments:

  1. so lovely....I am sure that DT will miss you as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Judy... don't make us cry now! This card is great! I'm jealous you got the Celtec Knot EF!!! Love it with this set! Glad you got to play today and we will miss you too gf!!! Don't be a stranger... I hope you'll stop and say hi often and keep us up to date on your dad's condition as well! We'll continue to pray for him! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, you had to go and write such a sweet post. You made me cry. Here I am with tears running down my face. You are such a sweet friend and I will truly miss you at the breadbasket. I will be here to haunt you though.

    I will continue to pray for your Dad as well as you as you care for your aging parents.

    You did a beautiful job on this card!! Love the embossing folders you used!!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jusy, what a beautiful card for dual reasons! I am sure it is with mixed feelings that this is your final ODBD post - what a blessing you have been as such a major part of that Team. It is never 'goodbye' as Christians, we are always the Family of God...new doors will open and I know God will bless the time for you have put aside for your family. God bless you Judy!! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect Celtic looking card with the embossing, colours, cross and blessing :D. You could sell that over here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhhhh - what a beautiful celtic birthday card!!!

    Thank you for being the DTC and for supporting the ODBD team!!! You know we'll all miss you, but thank goodness we'll see you in blogland!!! Take good care of yourself, family and your daddy!!! Big hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy this is a beautiful card! I will miss you so much at ODBD. You have been wonderful to me and I will never forget your kindness,and encouragement. But I will keep checking on you through your blog and gallery! Take care! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!