Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Love New Stamps.....and So Will You!

Hambo Stamps has got some FUN new stuff just released for Autumn!
Check out all the new designs HERE.

From now until Wednesday, October 14 (tomorrow), 5:00 PM CST,
I am holding a contest to see if you can guess my
favorite new Hambo release!

Post your guess here, and if you are right, you win that new image from me!
FUN stuff there!

Here is a card I made for last Friday's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge. My friend Wendy was the hostess and she challenged us to use just paper, ink, and stamps.
NO embellishments! Can you imagine? :)
Well, here is what I came up with:

Sometimes the paper is so cool, you hardly need any stamps! The LSC Challenge was perfect to show off this really cool new Basic Grey DP called Eerie and one of my Hambo Stamps sentiments called Halloween Definition, and let the paper do the rest!
This card is a standard A2 size.

Ok, so now I'm going to go put some fibers through that sentiment tag! (Sorry, Wendy! LOL)

And for a REALLY AWESOME Hambo card, check out what my friend Holly did with her One and Done Auction win HERE. It is so so CUTE! (And don't miss the pics of her new stamp room!) The next One and Done Auction is this Thursday! You won't want to miss it!

And if you are looking to win more Hambo, check out the current sketch challenge at Hogs & Sketches, our sketch challenge blog!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Stamps: Halloween Definition - 2206 (Hambo Stamps)
Paper: Eerie DP (Basic Grey), Kraft, Basic Black, Lovely Lilac
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: EK Success Scalloped Scallops punch, SB tag, corner rounder

13 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks for the shout out (or the Squeal out! LOL) my friend! I never thought I would use a digi-image, but ya know, I love everything Tim draws, so I went for it and I am so happy!!

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is AWESOME Judy what a GREAT Card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I have to that are your favorite.... The Turkey and the Pig Scarecrow... :0)
    Very spooky bacground on your card BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Judy, that sentiment is just fantastic!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those papers are da bomb! Great card Judy! (And I have no idea which new design is your favorite. You probably emailed and told me, but my memory is shot!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOoooo SCARY! I'm guessing the "piggy" scarecrow as your favourite pick for this release Judy. :o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! VERY cool paper, and I love the definition stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so fun, Judy!!! I know!! When I saw her challenge I though...WHAT!! I was unable to play, but it sure was a great challenge, and you ROCKED it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess is the Leaf Angel stamp! They are all cute though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm guessing your favorite is the Football Boy. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great Halloween card - love the DP and super colors! I'm guessing the cute chipmunk might be your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this girl! Simple and yet so Halloween!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!