Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Am Ready!

I love fall, and am so ready for it! Football, cool days and breezes, colorful leaves, wearing sweaters.....making soup!

This little owl is from the September Collection by Chicken Girl Designs, available at i {heart} papers. He is colored with Copic Markers. I added Diamond Stickles to his scarf and frayed the end of the ribbon.

Thanks for coming to look!  I have had a lot going on lately (and have been sick this week), so I haven't been able to post as often as I would like.  I appreciate all of you that come for a visit!


Stamps: September Collection by CGDS available at ihp
Paper: Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket DP, Whisper White, Kraft, So Saffron
Ink: Copics, Rich Razzleberry (sponging)
Accessories: Diamond Stickles, Tangerine button, linen thread, Razzleberry dotted grosgrain ribbon, Spellbinders dies, MS border punch, sewing machine

7 comments:

  1. How cute, Judy! I love the pretty colors and your fabulous sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie....Love the image you chose! Your colors are so warm and rich and really remind me of Fall.....I'm soooo ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image-love fall. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! This owl is darling and a great fall card. Sorry you are not feeling well, hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card! Send it to me! LOL The colors, textures, and combinations of elements are so PERFECT! I like the colors, especially. And the owl is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Love the rich fall color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!