Monday, October 18, 2010

It's a Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Sparkle N Sprinkle Fall Inspiration Blog Hop! If you hopped here by way of Joan Petty's blog, then you're on the right track. If you've arrived from somewhere else, you might want to start from the beginning, at the SNS blog, so as not to miss anyone's remarkable cards! At least one prize is involved. The more visitors we have, the more prizes will be awarded, so tell your friends! 
To become eligible for a prize just:
Leave a comment at each designer's blog about her card and who you think has the Hidden Birthday Prizes

For my card today, I used the  Asian Carp stamp set. I stamped my main images on inchie matboard squares using VersaColor Charcoal ink, and then embossed them with Clear Detail Embossing Powder. I colored them with Copic markers and then added a little Spica Gel pen to the fish and flowers. Each edge of the inchies was also colored with a Copic marker.  The background was made by stamping again in VersaColor Charcoal and then embossing the flowers with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.


Now hop on over to the amazing Julie Warner who will be sharing her spin on Autumn!


Stamps: Asian Carp Stamp Set by Sparkle N Sprinkle
Paper: Inchies by InchieArts, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Textured Orange, DP by DCWV
Ink: VersaColor Charcoal, Copics
Accessories: taupe grosgrain ribbon, MS border punch, K & Co. brads, Mark Richards squares, paper piercer, Clear Detail EP, Spica Gel pens






28 comments:

  1. I like your inches take on the Sparklensprinkle card Judy. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!! I believe you have the prizes in your b-day basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy
    What a beautiful card. Inchies are really colorful, they really stand out nicely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, you are an inchie queen! Love your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, your card makes me SMILE! What lovely colors - they remind me of the crepe myrtles which will be changing into those same colors in about a month. All the textures and elements are very eye catching! Thanks for sharing your take on Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card Judy. I love, love the background! And those colors are just wonderful. I would have never chosen this set for fall: just goes to show you can repurpose almost any stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Judy! I love the colors and your layout is wonderful. So many terrific details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful panels on this Judy! love the colors you used and those great fish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours Judy! Really pops out your design.
    I'm guessing that you have the hidden prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhh I love koi and I love how the scallops look like scales! Amazing!

    I'm putting all my eggs into one basket - Donna's got the birthday prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! Love your card! Love the colors, embossing and layers. You must have the prize in your basket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous inchie card!...Love all the layers, the beautiful colors and the details! I bet on top of that you are stashing the birthday prizes too!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Judy, What a fun card! I love the layering and the colors. I think Joan Petty has the prizes in her basket.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, great use of all those elements used! I think the prize is in the SNS blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the prize is in your basket, Judy.
    I love what you did with the Asian Carp.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card. Love your choice of colors and textures. I'm sticking with Joan having the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Judy - this is my favorite of all the cards today! Makes my heart go pitty pat LOL Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  18. Judy, this is an amazing card! Love the colors, embellishments, inchies, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh, these cards and blogs just get better and better. great work

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the background of your stamp. It is beutiful. I think you have the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love everything you've been doing with this Koi set Judy! I'm feeling inspired & may just need to have this set too now - hehe. Everything about this card is great & it all goes together so well. Awesome take on an "everyday" image in fall colors - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Live the card - the vibrant colors and the fishies. I think that Barbara has the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the vibrant autumnal colors of this one - really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. If you're "fishing" for compiments ... You've got them! Great work. I think Julie is "IT".

    ReplyDelete
  25. The use of squares really pops you beautiful design...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your card for the Blog Hop. How creative you are turning the oriental stamps into fall creations. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!