Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to You


Merry Christmas to You! I am spending the day with my wonderful family, but wanted to share a Christmas wish with all of you. Thank you for your support of my blog and my stamping aspirations!

My mom collects Santas and I made this quick card for her using one of the images from Holiday Squares by I Brake For Stamps. She is getting a little Santa teapot with it!

Enjoy your day and if you are traveling, be safe!

Christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. What a neat Christmas card and love the look you achieved on the fur trim of the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Chrissy card, love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!