Friday, February 11, 2011

A New Release from I Brake For Stamps!

Today I wanted to share one of the wonderful new releases with you.  It is called Bird and Blossom Post.  You can find it at the IBFS store as a single stamp, or in the Beloved and Postage Sheet.  They are all beautiful collage stamps! 

I used the Ink, Spray & Smash Technique on Glossy White paper and then stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  The sentiment is from Penguins and More. All stamps are by I Brake For Stamps! Love 'em! You can get 10% off by using this code: SAVE10JUDY

And now for a "Joy." You can read about my 100 Joys here. Today is #15.  This past weekend my husband and daughter traveled to Chicago for the National Unified Auditions for undergraduate B.F.A. programs in theatre. She had two auditions scheduled, and also did a walk-in audition.  She had to have two prepared monologues of different types and also a song prepared to sing a capella. Anyway, they went really well. In fact, she impressed one school so much they accepted her on the spot! She will travel to North Carolina for two more auditions next week, and then we will see what happens! I am proud of her! 


Thanks for stopping by today!

Challenge entries for this card:
Delightful Challenges - punches/die cuts (I used slit punch for scallops)
DYSU Challenge Blog - ribbons (I curled mine with a heat gun)

Stamps: Bird Blossom Post by I Brake For Stamps
Paper: Glossy White, Basic Black, River Rock, Mariposa by DCWV
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, various reinkers
Accessories: slit punch, black organdy ribbon, black brads, paper piercer

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the detail of the paper piercing under the image. Congrats to your talented daughter...Not surprising since you are the Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is totally gorgeous!! I just love that stamp and the colour combo is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love the image, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fabulous Judy, the colours are great, the layout is very nice too
    thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy! Your card is so elegant and fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at DYSU this week! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Judy! I guess its the colors, the neat stamp and the layout. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU RIBBONS challenge and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images and WONDERFUL card, Judy!!!
    I will keep Laura in my prayers--I regret not getting a BFA and getting a BA instead...so I really hope the best for her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, this color palette is just beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I commented on this already but don't see it there. I absolutely adore this card, it really is wonderful! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at DYSU! Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo LOVELY - understated beauty! Congratulations to your dd too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!