Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ice Cream Always Helps


Isn't that true? I am a fairly "conservative" ice cream flavor person. My favorite is homemade vanilla with Hershey's chocolate sauce. But I love TCBY fruit sorbets, and Coldstone's Chocolate Cake Batter!
Baskin Robbin's Daquiri Ice is my all-time favorite sorbet. And I consider all of those ice creams!

I made this card using Sketch Challenge 336 from Splitcoaststampers. My digital word art is from TLC Creations. I love it! Designer paper is Echo Park's Summer Days. All of the papers in that pad are so cheery and summery and fun~! Some giant ric rac from Hobby Lobby, some Cuttlebug embossing, and there you have it!

Now go out and get some ice cream!

Challenges for this card:
Challenge up Your Life - circles
Just Some Lines - spots and dots
Easy Craft Projects - inspiration photo
Alphabet Challenge - Get Well (who isn't better with ice cream when you are sick?)
Crafts 4 Eternity - R (ric rac)
Poodles Parlour - anything goes

16 comments:

  1. Does it ever!! :)
    Judy this card is adorable. I absolutely love the colors, the arrangement and the sentiment. Excellent work!!
    P.s...just had to do laundry because I decided to wear my ice cream from last night..lol. Why do I wear white? ;)
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's never anything wrong with me that ice cream can't help!!! This is adorable! LOVE the ice cream cone paper!!!fun, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After waiting for the blog comments to open up after 20 minutes....yikes!! I just adore your card with the yummy icecream, colors and textures. Gorgeous and yummy. Hope all is well.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy card, love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today... It's always great to see you! LOVE your fun, bright happy card! We took our grandkids for ice cream night before last and OMGoodness it was to die for! I'm hooked on frozen yogurt myself... key lime pie! Yum! Your card is fabulous inside and out!!! Hope all is well with you and yours!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Judy! Those embossed dots are so fun for this card and Daquiri ice was what my mom and I would always get at BR. Thanks for the memeory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmmmmmmm ice cream !!!
    This is just perfect for our photo inspiration challenge this week - oh what a fab sentiment x
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at easy craft projects x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun, fun paper for a hot summer's day! DH and I got sundaes last night and this is making me want more! love the bright colors and fun embossing on this Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, such a bright cheery card.
    Thanks for joining us on The Poodle Parlour
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Icecream always makes me feel better, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judy,

    I agree - ice cream always makes things better. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card, love the sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along with Just Some Lines "Spotty Dotty" Challenge.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your cards & projects!

    Laura
    JSLDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!
    Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge blog.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is wonderful :) Love the sentiment :)
    Thank you for taking part in the Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ok now i want ice cream...lol...great colors ..thanks for joining us at jsl

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay, icecream is a good therapy ;)
    Great card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!