Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What Begins With T?

Top Tip Tuesday begins with T! And it's a "T" challenge there today! You will see all sorts of "T" things, from Techniques to Teenager cards, like mine:
My images are from Rock N Roll by Sparkle N Sprinkle. For supplies and instructions on how to make this card, click HERE.


Today I am on my way to Utah, to enroll my daughter in college for the fall. We will be there until Sunday and I look forward to seeing old friends! We lived there for almost 10 years, and my son was born there. I miss it!


Thanks for stopping by today. I have some fun posts planned this week, so I hope to see you again!






9 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE the colours, AWESOME card hunny! Hope you have a great few days away! and everything goes to plan too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome colours:) And just love the way you've decorated this card. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, your colors are SO bright and cheery. Well, maybe BOLD is a better word - which certainly fits a teen!! lol I love the design too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! LOVE the bright colors! This would be perfect for my guitar-playing, rock loving niece!! Beautifully done, Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, Judy, Judy....
    I so wanna go play my Rock Band Guitar now...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. "T"eenager card!! Fabulous!! I love the colors and the "You Rock my World" Followed you from the Top Tip Tuesday.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your teenager card is perfect. I think cards for this age group are the most difficult to make. Have a wonderful trip. It is always so nice reconnecting with old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a wow card befitting anyone who loves to Rock! Hope you are enjoying your time in Utah with dd! Thanks for a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!