Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Monica!

Scroll down one post for the Digi Design House Back to School Blog Hop!

It's a Surprise Birthday Hop for Monica Hunter! Monica is the owner of Hambo Stamps (and my good friend who offered me my very first Design Team spot!) and tomorrow is her birthday. A few of us got together and decided to throw a little surprise party for her, and we would like you to join us! 

If you arrived here from Nora Anne's blog, you are in the right place. Otherwise, start at the beginning with Jenn's blog so you don't miss out on any party fun. Every birthday has to have presents, and this one has one for you! One random hopper that completes the hop and comments on each blog will receive a Hambo Birthday surprise! The winner will be announced at the Hambo Hoedown on Wednesday, August 17. 
Here is the hop order in case you get lost:
Judy Rozema (you are here!)


My little 3 x 5 card is made with lots of love and a little adorable bee that is one of my favorite Hambo stamps! You can see Tiny Bee - 3114 and Happy Bee-Day - 3104 here. Happy Birthday tomorrow, Monica! I hope it is BEE-yoo-tee-full!

Now on to my lovely friend, Bonnie Sharp, where she will continue the party!
Don't forget to leave a comment to party with us!

Challenges for this card: 
Crafty Sentiments - Punches and Die Cuts
Crazy Amigo
- Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges -Things with wings
Tuesday Throwdown
- Birthdays
Stampin' B's - A card with clouds on it
Make My Monday
- Birds or Bugs
Victorine Originals
- Birthday

35 comments:

  1. Love the die-cut and the doodles. Such a cute card for a VERY deserving lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute Judy! I love all those patterns and the scene you've created! You're just an awesome lady, and I'm so thrilled to have you leading our team! Thank you SO MUCH for thinking of me on my birthday, and for EVERYTHING you do!! You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE all of the fun elements on your creation Judy! The extra panel is so unique and I love the sweet frame you have made! Lovely, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAH!!! Love everything about this card so much -- the bee, the grass, the sun and the CLOUD! Just love it! :)

    Thanks so much for organizing the hop, I had a blast playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a small stamp such a fun card! I love how you did this, with all the colorful paper. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is great!!! The white really makes the cut out pieces pop...........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is BEE-yoo-tee-full! Love your doodles and the diecuts.The patteren papers look great on the white panel. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You gave the bee a little scene! Great idea!!! Love the patterned paper too!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. SQUEAL! Oh how I love this card!! The gingham grass is WONDERFUL!! Thanks so much for gathering us together for this hop, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these fun papers you have added. what a great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card with your scene you created!! Love the sentiment as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute scene you created on your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too stinkin' cute! I LOVE that Hambo bee and your colorful papers are sooo festive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how cute! Such a great scene! Love how you made the grass and that little bee is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would expect nothing more than wonderful from you, Judy! I love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Judy, this is absolutely bee-utiful! Great layout and I love all the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Judy, what an adorable creation for your friend, Monica. I especially love your grass and doodling. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bee is so small but I bee-lieve he is perfect for a birthday card! How clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the clean and simple design on your card! Such a hard thing to do well and you did a wonderful job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your use of design paper for the grass and cloud, it couldn't bee better!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That bee is adorable indeed!! Love yr card and the use of patterned paper, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Judy, love your card and the way you have used one tiny stampy (excl the sentiment) yet have created such a lovely scene! Monica - happy birthday from here!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, love the doodling!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a wonderful surprise BDay blog hop! I'm Beewitched with your card:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super card, thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your gingham grass, swirly clouds and polka dotted sun, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Big splash for a tiny little image--love it, love the card! and happiest of birthdays to monica!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for joining in this week at Make My Monday - love your card it's so cute - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute card.
    Thanks for joining in with Make My Monday birds or bugs challenge and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable card, Judy! Love this CAS design. Thanks for joining us at the Victorine Originals Blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So sweet! I have that little bee, and love him! Hope your daughter's move went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!