Friday, June 29, 2012

Elegance By the Inch

I like all of the different designs in this stamp by I Brake For Stamps.  It's called Ornate Inchies Background. There are nine different designs on one stamp, but I chose just four of them to follow the sketch I chose (iSpy Sketches ISSC21). I actually stamped the whole image and then cut out the ones I wanted to use. I think they make an elegant statement on their own!

And a couple of awards: I won top two at Delightful Challenges and was the winner at Art Impressions for my Otter card (Hambo Stamps). Cool way to start the day!

Other challenges for this card: 
Charisma Cardz - anything goes  
Quoth The Raven - Based on Edgar Allen Poe quote (the colors of the card reflect the Rue Morgue) 
Ruby's Rainbow - black, white, and one other color

Stamps: Ornate Inchies Background by IBFS
Ink: Rose Red (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Basic Black, Rose Red, Glossy White (Stampin' Up!), Enchanted Collection DP (Bo Bunny)
Accessories: Snow Pearls (Kaiser), photo corner punch (SU!), black satin ruffled ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon)

11 comments:

  1. Your new blog design is so CUTE, I love it!

    Congratulations on the awards this week too :)

    You make beautiful cards Judy, I've been browsing your blog turning pages, wow!

    Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING! LOVE the gorgeous colors--and the lack of sentiment is no lack for the card! PINNED! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Black,White + 1 other* Challenge

    hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card - very elegant!

    Thankyou for joining us at RRC - hope to see you again soon

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.... Love the DP's and the ruffled ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at Quoth the Raven :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Quoth The Raven.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a fabulous and very noble card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, very elegant, love your colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very stylish thanks for sharing with us at QTR.
    BDx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!