Monday, June 11, 2012

Pretty Papers

I love beautiful paper. I try to make a pact with myself not to buy any more - ever - because I have enough designer paper to last me another lifetime. Really. But pretty patterns and colors just seem to keep finding their way into my stamp room. The card I am sharing today was made just to highlight some of the pretty papers I have.
This paper is from Pink Paislee and is called Butterfly. I love lace and pearls, and seam binding bows too! I hope you have a wonderful week. I have a busy week ahead - taking a two-day summer workshop out of town and lots going on here at Joy in a JAR every day this week. So have a great day and I hope to see you back here tomorrow!

Challenges for this card:
Click here to play!

Stamps: January 2011 KOTM by Unity Stamps  
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Naturals Ivory, Butterfly DP (Pink Paislee)  
Ink: Hot Fudge (Stamp School)  
Accessories: crinkled seam binding (French Market), flower & pearls (Prima), border punches (Martha Stewart and EK Success), vintage lace trim  
Let`s Ink It Up - Use Your Favorite Embellishments
The Ribbon GirlsUse Ribbon or Lace  
Penny Black and More - All My Favorite Things

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Judy!! i love all of it especially that crinkled seam binding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww this is so lovely, such a beautie !! Thanks for sharing it with us at LIIU and good luck. Hope to see you again next month. Hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, Judy! I'm SO just like that when it comes to pretty new papers!! LOL! I love your card! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I love everything about it....and can identify with having LOTS of paper! I tend to hoard it for a while before I'm willing to part with it on a project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa...what a gorgeous card, Judy!!!! I love how you added all the pearl flourishes and the papers are beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, lovely colours - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to add lace or ribbon. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh...such a gorgeous, dreamy, creamy peachy creation! Love every little detail on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Judy! Stunning card! Love the soft pretty colors and well it's all completely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU this month, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you Judy and your have certainly achieve your objective - a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Lets Ink It Up this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love this card... don't quite recall how I stumbled on your blog but sure glad I did! I am now your newest follower. I so hear you about the dp collection!! Love this collection as well... I did buy a few of them. Love the bow, the pearls and the oh-so pretty paper.xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the mebellishments it really makes the card. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!