Thursday, June 28, 2012

One Day at a Time

Feeling overwhelmed with a "to do" list? Is the summer fleeing more quickly than you imagined? Then this card is for you! Just take one day at a time. :)
My sentiment is from Inspirational Plate #2 by I Brake for Stamps. I stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Tea for Two designer paper by Cosmo Cricket. The Ivory Box Pleated Ribbon and Penelope Crocheted Lace are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
My sketch is Deconstructed Sketch 58:
I love this sketch and will be using it a lot!
The Deconstructed Sketch girls have some terrific samples to show, so be sure to have a visit at their blogs too!
To play along, link up your sketch creation HERE!


And you my have noticed I have a new blog design! The wonderful Kim Teasdale worked with me in creating one that showed my love for pink and giraffes! I love it. Check out her work at Dilly Dally Alley Designs!


Other challenges for this card:
Cooking It Up With Katie - Lace, Sunny, Flowers (I think the encouraging sentiment is "sunny"!)
Crafty Creations - Embellish It Use 3 Different Embellishments (pearls, pleated ribbon, lace)
Little Red Wagon - Sentiment as main focus
Scrapbook Sisters - anything goes
Stampavie and More - lots of flowers

Stamps: Inspirational Plate #2 by I Brake For Stamps
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Tea for Two DP by Cosmo Cricket, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Chino Pearls by Kaiser, Ivory Box Pleated Ribbon and Penelope Crochet Lace by Really Reasonable Ribbon, Circle dies by Spellbinders, paper roses by Wild Orchid
 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely new blog design and what a pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, love all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I like that bit of bling on the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your new blog design...so cute. Your card is gorgeous!! I love the pleated ribbon and roses along with the pretty pattern paper. Great take on the sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors and flowers on this calming card Judy! Love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so elegant and beautiful Judy!! Stunning work! ....Oh and I really like your new blog design!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. I also like your new picture and your heading picture.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just beautiful, it's so pretty and feminine with a simple but super sentiment. Love it. I'm so glad I got to see it.

    Thanks for playing with us at Cooking it Up With Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Absolutely breathtaking, Judy! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Great design and lovely colors and embellies! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge with us!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very nice and romantic Card - I like it very much.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Stampavie and more Challenge.

    Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry I'm so late getting here but I'm glad I finally did. Your card is a stunner, I love all those roses and pearls. So pretty and feminine.
    thanks for playing with us at cooking It Up with Katie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!