Friday, November 2, 2012

Winter Holiday Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon

There is a new challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon: Winter Holidays! Click here to read all about it! I like using non-traditional colors for my holiday cards - although pink is becoming more traditional than in the past!
The white snowflakes were cut out of white glitter paper and have such a pretty sparkle to them - just like when the sun shines on new snow. The chipboard letters were stamped with Encore Metallic Silver ink, then sprinkled with Bubble Gum Glitter and then embossed with Winter White Embossing Powder.
I chose my favorite Kaiser Pearls (available at Really Reasonable Ribbon) and some beautiful crochet lace (also from RRR) for two of my trims, adding some metallic iron-on thread on top of the lace.

My favorite color is pink. How can I not love pink snowflakes for Christmas? :)

Check out the new challenge and come play along! There are some fabulous prizes to be had!

Paper: PTI Christmas & Glitter Matstack (DCWV), White, Pink Pirouette, Merry Little Christmas DP (MME)
Ink: Encore Metallic Silver
Accessories: Snowflake and Grand dies (SB), White Glitter Domes (Mark Richards), metallic iron-on thread #6100 (Kreinik), pearls (Kaiser/RRR), chipboard letters (The Paper Studio), Winter White EP & Bubble Gum Glitter (Sparkle N Sprinkle), clear dome sprig (HL), white crochet lace (RRR)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the snowflakes and the colours and design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!