Thursday, February 21, 2013

A New Sketch and a Lace Rosette~

It's Thursday, and that means a fabulous new sketch at The Deconstructed Sketch! Sketch #90 has lots of possibilities for embellishments and is a great layout for using different patterned papers!
I used Carta Bella's Beautiful Moments 12 x 12 Collection Kit -- a kit I have been working with a lot this month. It is available at i {heart} papers. I love the colors and various stickers that come with this kit. It is so easy to put a card together!

I used 1.5" Ivory Crochet Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon for my ribbon rosette. You can see the tutorial HERE.

My bird sticker from the paper kit is colored in using Spectrum Noir EB1, available at i {heart} papers.


The Deconstructed Sketch girls have some terrific samples to show, so be sure to have a visit at their blogs too!

To play along, link up here!
Paper: Carta Bella 12x12 Collection Kit (available at ihp), Naturals White (SU!) 
Ink: TH Distress Inks in Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen and Tea Dye 
Accessories: jute string, 1.5" Ivory Crochet Lace (Really Reasonable Ribbon)

7 comments:

  1. I stopped by through RRR just tell you that I love this card! Thanks for the little tut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Create a magic moment, keep an illusion in your virtual jar and send it to many people as you want. Come to Tarroland and make your illusion.

    www.tarroland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rosette - thanks for sharing the tutorial! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rosette just drew me right in and then I noticed the papers you used, and how they compliment one another so perfectly. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the wonderful papers you used and that amazing lace trim! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo Beautiful Miss Judy!! Love your Darling crochet lace rosette! Fabulous take on the sketch too! Hope you are feeling better! :-)

    Big Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rich colors you used, and nice take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!