Monday, June 17, 2013

Seeing Spots~!

There is a new challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon and it's all about the spots and dots! Create a card, layout, multi media piece, tag, ATC, hair bow, you name it. Just be sure to follow the theme above and use ribbon/lace or trim somewhere on your project.
Link up and you might be one of the Top Three for this month's challenge~!

My card is luscious lime -- a twist on The {Stamps} of Life lemonade2drink set released earlier this month.
My three trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon are Swiss Dots Satin in Apple Green, Double Ruffle Satin Green Apple and Green Apple Baker's Twine

I stamped my images with Stephanie's Premium Licorice ink and then colored in using Spectrum Noir markers. I added Sprinkles Glitter to the center of the limes. Here are all the images from this cute stamp set:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Challenges for this card: 
Artistic Inspirations - Ribbon or Twine
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes 
Kaboodle Doodles - Summer 
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Judi! Nice to meet up with you again...remember me?
    This is a really adorable card. Love all the greens (even tho that is not one of my "colors"). That double ruffle ribbon is one of my favorites! And I always love sentiments like this one. I saw you on the KD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love those colors too. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx
    http://poweredbyfairydust63.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card , thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. I love lime green and all the textures you have incorporated. Thanks for joining in at Artistic Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy! I love your lime card. Very sweet indeed. Thanks for sharing.
    Karen
    Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!