Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Just a Little Thumb Thing.....Filled With Love!

Today at the Hambo Hoedown we are sharing some fun ideas for Valentine's Day with our theme of LOVE. This is the second week of the challenge, so be sure to stop by the Hoedown and play along!

My card is made with one of the most versatile Hambo stamps there is: Fingerprint (0709). The sentiment is Little Thumb Thing (1510). I have made several things using this cute little stamp and I just love how it looks as a heart:

Pretty fun, huh? It is a cute little 4.25" square card that will be perfect to contain a gift card for a dinner out. Show us your ideas to share the love and come play along!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, I love how you used the embossing folder (name eludes me) under the image to look like a border wow great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!