Monday, September 7, 2015

Faith, Hope and Love to Ewe!

Over at Splitcoaststampers, I am hosting the Featured Stamper Challenge this week. I hope you will come check it out! All the details are here.

For my card, I chose Prim Blessings from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, along with the matching die set.

I stamped my sheep in Memento Tuxedo Black, and then used my C1, C3 and C5 Copics to make their wool and color them in. I used B000 and R83 for the extras. The sentiment is stamped on a cloud cut from the Happy Happy die set and the grass die can be found here.

The card and inset (sky) was purchased from a vendor at a stamp show. The sunflower was a perfect fit for the tent topper placement! I added some paper piercing around the edge for added visual interest. I stamped the inside lower left corner with the little "Blessings to Ewe" sentiment included in the set.
I love this cute set because it's so versatile and I can make lots of different designs with it!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Judy. Love the little sheep with their curly wool coats - great job and that fold is quite unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!